I scored 12 of these on a recent trip to Cleveland! I couldn’t help myself.
Hopslam is quite good, a tad sweet, but the powerful bitterness comes through to counterbalance the malts. This is truly a well made beer. Even though it was $18 for six beers, I still think its worth it.
The 10% ABV is somewhat unnoticeable, so i recommend to sip this slow, and savor it.
Bottom Line: Drink It!
- deanisms likes this
- seka-seka reblogged this from drinkipa
- littlebrew likes this
- burnhearts likes this
- hopstetrician likes this
- potatohamster likes this
- fuckyeahcraftbrews reblogged this from drinkipa and added:
- dumfukr likes this
- bayareapints likes this
- thomasdu77y likes this
- triedandtruebrew likes this
- nobeerqueer said:Had this on cask the other night. So fantastic.
- allthesamesong likes this
- beerbottleboogie reblogged this from drinkipa
- themarke likes this
- zerocharacter likes this
- drinkipa posted this