Oskar Blues Deviant Dale’s IPA
My first impression of this beer are the dank hops off the whiff, mostly citrus and tropical fruits stand out. The color boasts a nice amber tone. I think of a nice grade B maple syrup color when I see this beer in the glass.
The first sip… Wow. This beer is excellent. Tons of hops up front and a very strong bitterness through the finish. This brew for sure has the hops shining first and foremost, but it still has balance from the malts.
Hop heads unite, as this one’s for us!
Other notes; as this has warmed up the malts really begin to come through, as well as the alcohol in the finish.
If you prefer a hop forward IPA (which I do) then this beer will deliver.
At $3.50 per 16oz can, this is a great value especially when you factor in the 8% abv too.
Bottom Line: DRINK IT!
- lusheshandbook likes this
- nutraloaff likes this
- turnontuneoutdropin reblogged this from mmarfingle and added:
- premiumorganiclandscapes reblogged this from mmarfingle and added:
- mmarfingle reblogged this from drinkipa
- davesbrewview likes this
- craftbeerium said:I’ve definitely enjoyed a few Dale’s Pale, so I’ll try to pick up some of this. Thanks for the tip!
- craftbeerium likes this
- beerminimum likes this
- drinkblogrepeat likes this
- helperofman likes this
- allthesamesong said:I really want to try this one, so I hope my local shop gets some. I love Dale’s Pale Ale.
- allthesamesong likes this
- lupulin likes this
- brewsandbarres likes this
- thegreatbeerquest likes this
- thomasdu77y likes this
- justinsbeer likes this
- drinkipa posted this