Dogfish Head - 90 Minute IPA
Its taken me way too long to get to this review. What the hell is wrong with me? To be honest I always see 90 Min on my beer runs and I just never buy it.
With that said I’ve had it a few times in the bottle, and here are my thoughts…
Very malty, sweet, almost a crystal malt bomb?, slightly out of balance, lacking in a delightful hop aroma, despite these things, it’s still very drinkable.
This isn’t the first Imperial IPA I’d reach for, more of a once in a while beer for me. I much prefer the 60 minute.
Bottom Line: I liked it, but this isn’t a double IPA I’d drink often.
- mmarfingle reblogged this from drinkipa and added:
- brewsandbarres said:i agree about the balance. just a bit too malty.
- triedandtruebrew likes this
- wanttobrew likes this
- twitchyspastic likes this
- zerocharacter likes this
- judyschu likes this
- eviljason reblogged this from drinkipa and added:
- scubapoet likes this
- themarke likes this
- drinkipa posted this