Pretty Things - Meadowlark IPA
Their first IPA release is a product of a cross country journey, sampling beers along the way, to develop their “first real American IPA”.
I’m going to keep this short. The mouth is medium and I taste a lot of the Citra they used on the palate. A solid amount of the malts balance things out in the middle and finish off with spot on bitterness.
Overall, I’d say they nailed this as a classic American IPA. It’s not blowing my mind but that wasn’t their goal. It has all the elements perfectly blended together in harmony. It’s balanced and flavorful with a mild bitterness. This is worth checking out if you come across it.
Bottom Line: Balanced, Citrus, Mild Bitter. DRINK IT!
- draughtmansjourney likes this
- deanisms likes this
- jeremyteel likes this
- apinthalffull reblogged this from drinkipa and added:
- jaymock likes this
- scubapoet likes this
- callmeoldfashioned likes this
- judyschu likes this
- theprofdrinks likes this
- treamigos likes this
- supabitch69 reblogged this from drinkipa
- drunksincerity likes this
- zerocharacter likes this
- beerbottleboogie reblogged this from drinkipa
- drinkipa posted this